we're the odds beaters :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May you grow to be a good person InsyaAllah...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

The Youngest Man In The Family

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Wednesday, November 05, 2008

~*~ My Promise To You ~*~

By Galuh Cendra Kirana

I'll never forget
The first that we met
I remember it like it was yesterday
It's stays deep in my heart

The day you found me
We have promised that we would give
To each other all there is to give
For as long as we both shall live

I never want wealth or fame
I only want to have your name
I only want to wear
That tiny band of gold
And always have you to hold

I will keep my promise to you
I will never be untrue
Even though sometimes
I will be away from you

I will never break your heart
I've always loved you from the start
I must say to you this very special day
I won't let it take my pride
I want to be your bride

I will never let you feel empty inside
I will never break the ties that bind
I will never leave you behind
I will never let our love die

So I make another promise to you, my love
We will live and we will learn
And where ever you may go
My heart will always follow

And now it's plain to see
That the promise's that I have made to thee
Will show in time, you see
That you and I will never be lonely
I love this "you and me"

(you're my Aamy...)

9 Beberapa budak comot komen kali ni:

Kapten Luffy said...

tgh berjiwa2 ker

Mogen Ali Rico said...

uhukuhuk..nie kalo bie awak baca nie..mesti terharu

Unknown said...

Kirana,
Oooo rupanya anakku di awangan beriringan bintang-bintang.....gapailah selagi mampu.

Uncle pun suka lyric ni. Penamat yang indah!

And now it's plain to see
The the promise's that I have made to thee
Will show in time, you see
That you and I will never be lonely
I love this "you and me"

Wardrobe kita said...

bahagia milikmu sis..

Galuh Cendra Kirana said...

Bro Luffy:
Ahaa,...ke tgh, ke tepi, ke depan, ke belakang berjiwa2 nih..lalala...

Cik Mog Dua Tiga Kucing Berlari:
Sayer tayu Bie sayer mmg tgh dok terharu tu..hari-hari dier bacer sambil gentel2 bucu bantal ucukk..kih kih kih...ni yang bersemangat nak berjiwa2 lagi nih..yeayyyy!!!

Uncle Mountdweller:
Berkat doa dan restuNya, anakanda memang sedang bahagia diiringi bintang2...rasa dilayan bagaikan puteri dari kayangan..tiada yang lebih indah dari ini. (Hehe..tgh jiwang sgt2 ni uncle..)

Ninie:
Bahagia milikmu jua suatu hari nanti..jangan berhenti berharap dengan NYA...percayalah, kelak kamu pasti ketemuinya. (kita sama2 penah kecewa, Sis..kuatkan semangat! 1 hari nti bakal ada seseorang yg SERUPA sdg menunggu kamu, n bertanya, "Sayang, ke mana sayang menghilang selama ni..puas Bie cari..puas Bie kecewa...sekarang kita dah bertemu, Bie takkan lepaskan Sayang lagi..Sayang milik Bie seorang")
=)

Anonymous said...

huk huk..
best nye..
nice to meet u..;p

Galuh Cendra Kirana said...

Twinkle Star si Cumel:
Nice to meet u too ;)

Wardrobe kita said...

Huwaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Huk Huk...

Sedihnya...terharu sgt...thanks sis..Ninie doakan kebahagiaan untuk kita semua..Amin.

azlishukri said...

fuhh..ada nilai tersendiri ni..